Change Management and Human Resources Consultant (p/t)
Who we are
We are a human resources and change management consulting practice serving clients in the NYC and NJ markets. We offer strategic HR services across the employee lifecycle and bring large corporate and consulting experience to our projects on a scale that is accessible to smaller organizations. Read more…
What we need help with
We are looking for a part-time, senior HR professional to join our organization as we build our client base in north/central New Jersey. The incumbent would work in the following areas:
- Business development
- Employee engagement and performance management
- HR process design, implementation and support
- Organization and job design
- Compensation strategy and planning
The ideal candidate is a experienced HR professional who has taken positions of increasing responsibility within a large corporate organization and has experience in both Compensation and Organizational Development roles or projects.
S/he is now looking to transition to consulting and wants to be part of an company that is high- energy and passionate about the value of top-tier strategic consulting services. S/he has a strong work ethic, an acute sense of professionalism, business acumen and feels a vested interest in the company’s success.
This position is a part-time role, starting at 10-15 hours per week. It may grow to full-time, depending on projects and the work preference of the incumbent. Hours are flexible within the framework of client engagements.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelors Degree, plus 7-10 years professional experience working in Human Resources
- Experience working with large multinational organizations is a plus.
- SHRM or HRCI certification
- Demonstrated success managing change and transition projects
- Ability to communicate goals in terms that resonate with business owners as well as heads of HR
- Experience networking in professional and industry groups
- 2-3 years working in Compensation Management or Organizational Development
- Entrepreneurial spirit; strong drive to build and grow a book of business
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including presenting to senior audiences
- Ability to communicate the value of services in a business and financial context
- Sense of professional discretion; ability to successfully navigate difficult and critical conversations
- High attention to detail; ability to structure, organize and deliver work independently
It starts with a conversation.
If you feel that this role might be a good fit for you and you would like to schedule a confidential conversation to learn more about the role and the company, the let’s setup a time to talk! When you contact us, please send your resume and include a note telling us about your background and why you’re interested in the position. We look forward to hearing from you!